Raw Activated Sprouted Granola
1 cup of buckwheat sprouts
1 cup of quinoa sprouts
1 cup of quinoa flakes
1 cup of pumpkin seeds (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup of chopped walnuts (soaked overnight)
1 cup of goji berries
1 cup of chopped organic apricots
1 cup of coconut flakes (or desiccated coconut)
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
2-3 tablespoons of rice malt syrup (depending upon how sweet you like it)
- Pre-heat the oven to its lowest setting or set the dehydrator to 45C to keep the recipe raw.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients minus the coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a large bowl.
- When well combined add the coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix through until evenly covered.
- Spread the granola over the two baking trays and place in the oven or dehydrator for a minimum of 4 hours. I generally take the granola out after 4-5 hours but you may want to keep it in for longer to make it crunchier.
- Store in glass air tight containers somewhere cool and dry.
This recipe is delicious served with cinnamon cashew milk which is in the e-book “Juices, Smoothies & Shakes”. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to download the book! Enjoy!